Plot 2 Clypse Cottages, Clypse Moar Road, Onchan IM4 5BG, Isle of Man
** Now Sold **
Delightful Detached Family home
Superb Plot of Around 0.8 Acre
Enviable Semi Rural Location
10 Year Structural Warranty as Standard
Architect Designed and Lead Scheme
Government Approved Contractors
Set in Spacious Gardens Facing South
Fabulous Walks in the Area
10 Mins Drive into Douglas and Onchan is 5 Mins away
Close to Primary and Secondary Schools & Supermarkets
A rare opportunity to purchase a new build country house set within its own grounds with additional paddock land also available.
SITUATION Leaving the TT Grandstand in the direction of Onchan, go straight over the first roundabout and then at the second roundabout turn left. Follow the A18 road up to signpost corner and turn left. Continue along and past the turning on the left ( Jonny Wattersons Lane) and continue on and to ‘Hilberry Corner’ where you turn right onto Ballacottier Road. Follow this road along and you will come to a sharp bend right in the road BUT take the lane on the left and follow this along where you will see the properties on the left hand side. Also see our map on the sales particulars.
- Solidly constructed using traditional block masonry with insulated cavity.
- Air tightness and thermal insulation in compliance with building regulations.
- Insulated concrete ground floor and concrete foundations to engineer’s requirements.
- Acoustic insulated intermediate floors.
- Engineered joists.
- Trussed roof heavily insulated and slate finished (slate with 75 year weather protection guarantee).
- Superior decorative black guttering.
- PVC fascia.
- Energy efficient sliding sash PVC windows.
- Aluminium bi-fold doors to patios.
- High ceilings to ground and first floors.
Services & AV
- TV points receive data cabling (CAT 6) in addition to co-axial cabling to allow for client supplied hardwired data connection and/or HD distribution.
- All cat 6 data cabling to wired back to central point to allow purchasers to create their own entertainment hub.
- 1st fix wired for client’s choice of alarm system.
- 1st fix wiring for speakers to the kitchen, super-room, and lounge/dining.
- 1st fix wired for Wi-Fi extender points.
- Underfloor heating throughout all floors.
- 300l domestic hot water storage cylinder, designed and sized to meet the planned requirements of the house.
- LED down-lights throughout.
- Well-placed switches and sockets.
- External lighting to all external doors.
General finishes & joinery
- Internal and external ground floor finished with ‘infinity’ style tiling.
- Carpet to other habitable rooms, bathrooms tiled.
- Solid, bespoke painted feature doors.
- 169mm feature skirting and 100mm architrave in Chic Shadow.
- White painted ceilings.
- Garage doors are automatic and sectional with 2 fobs provided.
- All windows and doors are lockable.
- Hardwood front door with 3-point locking.
- Chrome hinges and ironmongery.
- Solid worktops and hand painted shaker kitchen from UK supplier.
- NEFF appliances including separate full height fridge and freezer, 2 x ovens, 1 x microwave, 1 x steam over, Belfast sink, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, and Capel wine chiller.
- Splash back in same material as worktop.
- Under unit feature lighting and attractive pendant lighting above kitchen island.
- Bathroom sanitary ware from Villeroy & Boch.
- Chrome taps and large showers by Grohe.
- Bathrooms all include vanity units.
- Mirrors included to all bathrooms/en-suites.
- Oversized shower enclosures as standard.
- High quality tiles fitted to all bathroom and en-suite floors.
- Heated towel radiators to all bathrooms and en-suites.
- All toilets are dual flush to conserve water.
- Classical styled country house.
- Paved front driveway with additional hard standing parking.
- External sockets.
- Power for external feature lighting.
- Cold tap to garage and hot & cold tap to patio.
- Large rear garden with views of the Kerrowdhoo and Clypse Reservoirs and Snaefell.
THINKING OF SELLING? We are professionally qualified estate agents and licensed members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA). We provide free of charge walk through valuations based on properties that have sold so the valuation is far more accurate and realistic in this tough market. We will also advise and listen to your thoughts and plans. Give us a call on 01624 61 99 66 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER Whilst Manxmove Ltd believe that these details are correct, neither Manxmove Ltd or their clients guarantee their accuracy in any way. Consequently, these details are not to be used to form part of any legally binding contract. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to visit this property to satisfy themselves as to the correctness of these details. Please note, we use wide angle camera lenses in order to show as much of each room as possible. This is not intended to mislead any prospective purchasers or tenants in any way and an honest verbal description is always available prior to viewing if required.